Breathing problems affect the lives of every family member. The Lake Butler Hospital family of medical services includes a dedicated cardiopulmonary staff, which consists of respiratory therapists and cardiopulmonary specialists, who work closely with medical and nursing staff to provide the therapies and diagnostic procedures necessary for treating lung and heart problems. Our hospital offers a wide range of inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient treatments, including the following:
- Emergency care and resuscitation
- Emergency therapy treatments and ventilation
- Oxygen therapy
- Noninvasive ventilation
- Respiratory stabilization, including the use of many types of airways for airway control and safe transportation
- Nebulizer therapy with a variety of therapeutic medications
- MDI use and spacer training
- Sputum induction and effective cough training
- Patient training and participation in physical therapy for multidisciplinary pulmonary rehabilitation.
Diagnostic testing includes:
- Complete PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- Simple Spirometry
- Arterial blood gas
- Pulse oximetry including six-minute walk and oxygen qualification
Contact us to schedule an appointment at our hospital.